KEEPING UP WITH STEVE
* Our YouTube Channel passed 91,000 views.Go to http://www.youtube.com/user/svenjorgenson.
THE HOLIDAY SEASON HAS BEGUN
* Wednesday I will be playing solo in the lobby of Fifth Avenue Place from 12-2 PM. Free and open to the public.
In the evening I will be headed to Golden Living in Oakmont for their Holiday Dinner.
* On Thursday evening I'm back at the Grand Hall at The Priory on the North Side for the Blind And Vision Association Holiday gathering.
* Friday night is a String Trio/Strolling Violin/DJ performance at J. Verno Studio on the South Side.
* Saturday starts at Schenley Gardens in Oakland for a Holiday Luncheon then off to a private home in Mars Twp. with John Garrick accmpanying me on piano and Jazz Vocalist Etta Cox for a Birthday party.
* Congratulations to Lisa & Ben, Rebekah & Joe, Alyssa & Jim, and Erin & DJ on their weddings last week. Thanks to Planner Extraordinaire Natalie Berger, All In Good Taste Productions, Divine Celebrations Erin Calvimontes, Brian at the Grand Concourse and Heather at The Grand Hall. A special shout-out to Chris at the Ramada Greensburgh for having us up to play their Thanksgiving Day Buffet.
* This week we have performers at Providence Point, Duquesne Club, The Mansions On Fifth. Marriott Airport Hotel. Omni William Penn Hotel, and Saints Peter And Paul Church in Ambridge.
* Check out the video of my Keystring Duo playing Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years". Yes, we can do a Cello and Piano/Keyboards Duo, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3_Ww9uAtyI&list=
* NEW VIDEO: Electric Violinist Nate Goodrich playing "Clocks" by Coldplay on his 7-string Jordan Violin with looping station. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAmTaebEHz8
* It's official. We are honored to have been voted "Best Of Weddings 2013" by the brides of The Knot for the third year in a row. Plus, we were voted "Bride's Choice" on The Wedding Wire for the second year running.